Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THAILAND'S DEVOUT DEMOCRATS

For the last one week, the Thai capital Bankgok has been awash with street protests that culminated in yesterday's rare show of how far humanity can go in defense of Democracy. As a sign of their devout devotion and sacrifice for DEMOCRACY the anti-PM protesters collected over 300 litres of their own blood and poured outside the Government House surrounded by thousands of military and police. These creative and committed protesters, whose majority are supporters of the ousted Premier THAKSIN SHINAWATRA, are exerting pressure on the Military-backed new Prime Minister ABHISIT VEJJAJIVA to call for an early general elections.
I being a democrat and being the PERSONALITY WIZARD, and from my Personality Reading and Personality Screening expertise, I must say I was overwhelmed by emotion when I saw on TVs those red-shirted democrats donating and eventually splashing their own blood in defense of Democracy. I was even more emphatic, empathetic and sympathetic when I discovered that the new PM does not have any ability to lead even a dozen lay people. The Thai military SHOULD therefore reconsider their support for undeserving PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment