Popular Posts

Saturday, August 06, 2011

ZIMBABWE'S PREMIERE SAGA

The present investigative news as reported in our (Kenyan) dailies qouting a Zimbabwean Weekly, has stroke my curiosity. The news allege that the Zimbabwe Police are investigating the Zim Prime Minister (PM) Morgan Tsavangirai over a $1.5million fraud. The amount was earmarked to purchase the PM's house.
A This story has caught my attention because as a personality reading guru, this to me comes has no surprise. I find this politician quite unreliable and vulnerable to such engagements.

I am compelled to write this because I know that in a couple of years, the present PM shall be gunning for the Zim presidency. As such, I should forewarn the voters that they should not gamble with such a suspicious personality. I say so also because other than his avarice for quick riches and his very high appetite for power, he strikes me as a potential dictator once in power. That he is seen as a democratic activist, is to me, just a means to power and property: He can never be a democrat. Never!

In this regard, my advice to the voters and Zim leaders is that they should not gamble with their future by voting him when election time come.

No comments:

Post a Comment