Popular Posts

Friday, July 09, 2010

Paul the Octopus Soccer Predictions

There is a German mollusk or an invertebrate which has stolen the FIFA 2010 World Cup extravaganza in South Africa by ostensibly predicting the match outcomes. It was reported that it accurately predicted that Spain would win over Germany which came to be true. This does not shocks me that much since as a human personality wizard, I know how far humanity can go to fill a scientific gap. For sure, there is a prediction gap in our knowledge faculties. However, following my newly unveiled research that has been published online and available now at www.i-proclaim bookstore.com, I can confidently report that I can empirically predict the outcome of any match or contest.
My earlier predictions are available here. To predict matches or any other contest outcomes, I assess the Personality Index of both teams. For our case, since the forthcoming matches are finals, the most determining factor is the Resilience Index for the teams. In this regard, I give Netherlands an upper hand: that is, the Dutch team shall win this Sunday's game since they are more resilient than the Spaniard players. Of course that Germany shall humiliate Uruguay is a foregone conclusion. For more information visit kipkoech kigen in Face book or www.personality wizard.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment